The Wonderful World Of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Based Forum Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking For A Brother

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

Money : 4263

Looking For A Brother Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:35 am

Seth sits down at the bar where he'd been told all the NYADA kids went. He looked around and frowned, writing 'soda' on his phone and showing the bartender. He was given one and he smiled, taking a sip as he scoured the bar, looking for his twin. It had been nearly a year since he had last seen the male... Christmas. It had been Christmas. He frowned even more and looked up when he heard a voice speaking through a microphone.
Back to top Go down
https://twwol.rpg-board.net
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

Money : 4226

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:52 am

Sebastian didn't know how he was convinced to go to Call Backs that night, or who was so damn persuasive that they were convincing him to get on stage right now to sing. He took a deep breath and walked from his seat with his friends over to the stage. While on stage, he could barely see the people in the bar, which in his opinion was fine.

"Hello everyone, I'm Sebastian Smythe and I'll be blowing your minds this evening." He gave a wink and then gestured towards the pianist with the funny name to start playing.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:57 am

Seth sat still and his eyes widened. He bit his lip, eyes roaming over his brothers face and he grabbed his guitar from it's case and the bartender nodded, telling him to play. He knew from the beginning piano notes what the song was and he focused a bit, looking down, hair falling over his face a bit, needing a cut.

He started playing to the beat and smiled, truly just enjoying playing again.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Money : 4221

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:06 am

Kurt had a very long day at work and was ready to relax. He had every intention of going home to his nice warm apartment and watch a movie. But Miss Berry had other plans this evening involving something that Kurt just really didn't want to have any knowledge of.

So the next best thing he could think of to do was head over to Callbacks and see if anything was going on. Maybe he would meet some of his friends from work there or just listen to how terrible the people sang.

He slowly pushed his way into the bar to find it very packed, almost giving up and heading back out the door when he heard a voice he hadn't heard in awhile. He decided to go further into the bar to investigate.

Last edited by Seth Smythe on Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical Errors)
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:10 am

Sebastian grabbed the microphone firmly and he heard the piano start to play the opening to Fun.'s Carry On. He took one last deep breath before he started to sing.

"Well I woke up to the sound of silence, the cars were cutting like knives in a fist fight. And I found you with a bottle of wine, your head in the curtains and heart like the fourth of July. You swore and said, We are not we are not shining stars. This I know, I never said we are "

It had taken him a moment to hear the guitar that had joined in and he looked up, catching a glimpse of the man playing along and his breath caught in his throat. Seth Smythe, his twin brother, was the last person he expected to see here.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:12 am

Seth slid his eyes up to his brother's and smiled softly, his face turned as the door opened. He opened his mouth as he saw the male who walked through the door. He was gorgeous. He bit his lip and kept playing, as the chorus hit in, striking the chords louder. He grinned, head bobbing a bit as he played watching as his soda was refilled. He watched as a drummer joined in on stage and he grinned even wider. His eyes lit up with enjoyment.

'Hi.' He signed to his brother, as the song went to a tiny instrumental moment. He started playing again immediately.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 am

Kurt was finally able to get a better view of the stage and he was shocked to say the least. There on the stage was Sebastian Smythe, but a few feet away at the bar was another one!

At first he wasn't sure if he was in some kind of strange dream. He pinched himself a couple of times to make sure all was real. He really needed a drink at the moment, he wasn't sure how to take this.

How does one seriously process the fact that someone you thought you had known at least a little about has what seemed to be a twin? What kind of questions should he ask, should he even approach them? Kurt was just so confused at the moment. He turned from the stage to see if he could find room at the bar. He needed to think about this new development
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 am

Sebastian watched his brother play, knowing just how talented he had always been at playing the guitar or really any instrument. The song was almost finished and he flashed his twin a smile as he sang the last bit.

"If you're lost and alone, or you're sinking like a stone, carry on. May your past be the sound of your feet upon the ground. Carry on."

The crowd clapped and cheered and he gave a little bow before putting the microphone down. He then tried to gather himself before he walked over to the bar where Seth was and he gave him a tight hug. "What the hell are you doing here?" he asked with a laugh as he pulled away. Out of the corner of his eye he spotted someone familiar, Kurt Hummel. He gave him a small wave and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:35 am

Seth hugged him back and frowned all of a sudden. 'I-I came here to... find you...' He drank some of his soda and let out a breathy sigh. He watched his brother wink at someone and he followed it to the gorgeous male from earlier. He then looked down, pulling out his wallet, taking out his last five dollars and handed it to the bartender and then turned to Sebastian. 'But now is clearly not the place for my insane signing and yelling. I'm hurt and I'm mad and you left. So... I'll be here tomorrow night. We can talk then. Have fun with your new boyfriend or fuck buddy or whatever he is.' He signed and took his dollar of change with a smile and put it in his pocket before putting the guitar away and standing.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:44 am

Kurt sat at the bar listening to the song Sebastian was singing and listened to the guitar the lookalike was playing. Marveling at how so in sink they seemed to be through out the song.

He clapped when Sebastian finished the song, watching him has he came off the stage and approached the other Sebastian at the bar. He started to look away when he saw that Sebastian had noticed him and sent a wink his way. He blushed and looked away, trying not to eavesdrop on the conversation.

He watched the other Sebastian sign something sounding a bit angry and then he got up to leave. Kurt bit his lip trying to decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:49 am

Sebastian was started to see Seth's reaction to his simple hello to Kurt. He frantically shook his head and placed a hand on his shoulder to stop Seth. "That's just Kurt, I knew him a little bit in Ohio. My god, it must be reunite with Sebastian day today." He rolled his eyes and frowned at him a little.

"Look, we can talk now if you want to or we can talk after classes tomorrow. I'll give you my address and you can come meet me. Where are you staying even?" Sebastian was fairly confused as to how Seth even got to New York, it didn't seem likely that their parents would allow for it.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:51 am

Seth tilted his head. 'Bench in Central Park....' He signed and glanced at Kurt over his shoulder. 'He seems confused... You should go explain...' He shrugged. 'I'll see you tomorrow, Seb.'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 am

Sebastian reached out to grab Seth's hand, not wanting him to go. "Seth, you can spend the night at my place. You're not sleeping in Central Park." He looked over at Kurt for a moment. "Come with me, I'll introduce you two. You'll like Kurt, he's apparently nice." With a shrug he tried to drag Seth over to where Kurt was.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:02 am

Kurt watched nervously has the two Sebastian's came over to his end of the bar.

He looked around to make sure that was where they where heading and almost got up to leave. He wasn't sure he could handle two of them. The meerkat was bad enough during his senior year. He was not mentally prepared for the barbs that he was sure Sebastian would have for him.

It had become somewhat of a ritual at the Lima Bean, to trade insults with each other. In all honesty it was somewhat refreshing to Kurt at the time. But right now he just was not prepared for what Sebastian would say.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:06 am

Seth frowned and looked at the hand in his own and his eyes lowered to the floor as he was dragged to Kurt. He looked away but decided to try and play nice. He waved before shuffling his feet awkwardly. It would be more comfortable on a park bench than being right here in the moment. He chewed on the inside of his cheek and his eyes slid up to Sebastian's. 'He doesn't know sign, why am I here?" He asked with a definitive frown.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:10 am

Sebastian smiled at Kurt. "Long time no see, Hummel. You're looking good." He raised an eyebrow and then looked over at Seth and shook his head. "Kurt, this is my twin, Seth. Seth this is Kurt. Seth doesn't speak, but he's very talented at sign language." He gestured for Seth to shake his hand or something.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:14 am

Seth glared at Sebastian before thrusting his hand out and he glared even more. Sebastian knew how much he cared about his hands. They were his instruments. To talk, with speech or music, without them he was nothing. He hated touching people. He had no reason to but Sebastian basically forced him to, so his hand held out and he was careful not to let Kurt even SHAKE it to hard.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:23 am

Kurt took Seth's hand gently not wanting to hurt him. He had an idea of how much they where needed when someone couldn't speak.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Seth." He said with a genuine smile. He wasn't sure how to take how withdrawn Seth seemed to be. He seemed to be so much different from Sebastian it was like night and day.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:27 am

Sebastian smiled at the two of them. "Little Seth here decided to surprise me out here. I'm shocked to say the least." He nudge Seth with his shoulders a bit. "I thought I remember hearing you were in New York, Kurt. Are you in fashion or what?" Sebastian didn't even notice how different he sounded from his old self back in high school, but there was no longer a need to be mean to Kurt.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:37 am

Seth frowned and looked away not really paying attention to the conversation. He came back to yell at his brother, not get introduced to his old flames. He rested his hands in his pockets and heard the song come on. He smiled and glanced at Sebastian. 'I'm going to dance. Find me when you're done flirting.' He signed to his twin and then made his way into the crowd of dancers. He put his guitar down and smiled at a male in the center of the room, moving up against him as they danced.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 4:48 am

Kurt watched Seth withdraw into himself and then head out to the dance floor. Not really wanting to interfere in a family quarrel he was thinking about getting up to leave.

"Sebastian, its been a pleasure but it looks too me like something is going on and I really don't want to be in the middle of it. So i will see you around. Maybe we can catch up sometime if your interested. Have a good night." Kurt said getting his stuff together to leave
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:40 am

Sebastian let out a sigh, this was not how he saw himself spending his evening. He grabbed napkin and quickly wrote his number down on it and gave it to Kurt. "Call me and we can get coffee or something," he suggested and smiled. "I better go find Seth before he gets in trouble."

Sebastian waved to him before he went off to the dance floor to look for Seth. He found him pressed against some guy and he quickly reached to grab his hand. "Come on, Sethy. We're leaving."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Seth spun, smacking the hand away. He frowned at his brother. 'I'm having fun with my guy, go back to yours!' He signed and turned back to his dancing friend had disappeared. He rolled his eyes and glared at Sebastian. 'This is all your fault!' He slid his hands into his pockets again before walking to get his guitar case and slung it over his shoulder. 'Was this your evil plan? Let me have 15 seconds of fun before ruining it all?'
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Sebastian was a little taken back, he hadn't seen Seth this so upset over something that seemed so minor. "Seth, let's just go. You and I can talk about what's got your undies in a bunch and you can get some rest." He reached out to place a hand on his shoulder, starting to guide him towards the door of the bar.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Seth bowed his head as he was led out, once again feeling like the 'idiot' brother instead of the smart, talented one. He walked out with Sebastian, feeling like he'd lost the lottery.

Continued Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Brother   Looking For A Brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Brother
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wonderful World Of Love :: New York City, New York :: Callbacks (bar)-
Jump to: