The Wonderful World Of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Based Forum Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dalton Academy Library

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

Money : 4129

Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:45 pm

Hunter moaned, letting his head rest back on the books. "Hunter...." He whispered roughly. "Mmmm Fuck."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

Money : 4137

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:46 pm

Hunter sunk further down on Chandler's cock, sucking and bobbing his head. Hunter's hands moved to his hips, pinning him to the bookshelf.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:51 pm

Chandler gasped, liking the dominance from Hunter. "Oh.... Oh God..." He closed his eyes, trying to thrust into his mouth but the hands pinning him down made it impossible.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:53 pm

He moaned softly, his tongue tracing the underside. Chandler tasted fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Chandler moaned, his knees going weak. "God... You're good." He whispered glancing down at him. "Ohhh Hunter." He murmured. "My own private school slut." He whispered and yankedon his hair.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:06 am

He moaned louder around him, his eyes closing as he sucked harder.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:09 am

Hunter gasped."Ooooh Hunter... Hun... Mmmm." He shivered. "Won't last...." He bit his lip hard his knit hat nearly falling off.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:10 am

Hunter leaned back long enough to whisper, "Then cum." against the tip of his cock before swallowing him down.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:23 am

Chandler moaned and came hard, gripping his hair tighter. "AHH!"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:34 am

He sucked him down before leaning back, panting. His hair was messed up horribly as his shirt was bunched from the tie being yanked.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:14 am

Chandler pulled his boxers up and leaned down, grabbing his chin."Not bad, Slut." He whispered and kissed him before walking away, grabbing his clothesand putting them on as he did, heading to class happily.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:15 am

He gave a startled moan, watching him leave the library. He was hard as a rock and panting. "F-fuck." he groaned. This was twice now.

Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:22 am

***The Next Day***

Chandler was laying on the couch, a freshman boy kneeling on the ground sucking him off as he read a book. He had been there a week and he already had the school wired. He'd never called or texted Hunter but the number wasin his phone. He hummed softly to an Ed Sheeran song he'd heard on the radio as he read. The blowjob was nice too.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:26 am

Hunter had walked into the library only to narrow his eyes. Hmmm. Interesting. He slid among the shelves, slinking toward Chandler. He wanted to waiting until the other boy was finished before he pounced. He had had enough this past week. It was time for Hunter to show Him exactly who Hunter Clarington was.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:27 am

Chandler finished with a quiet jerk and moan and pushed the boy away. "Go." He glanced to the side knowing he was there. "Hello Hunter." He said, not bothering to put his cock away.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:28 am

"Hello." he purred, slinking toward him. He paused, standing in front of the couch, his eyes glinting .
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:32 am

Chandler looked up at him smiling. "Yes baby?" He whispered and started untying his tie. He knew this was coming. "How do you want me, big boy?" He asked patting his chest. "You've been teased all week, you get ass. It's a fair deal." He said as he stripped.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:34 am

"Oh, I'm getting more than your ass on a silver platter, Kiehl." he purred, he grabbed Chandlers' tie, quickly tying his wrists together.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:38 am

Chandler smirked and just watched him. "Go ahead." He said andwatched as his wrists were tied. "Real original." He yawned.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:40 am

He grinned, dragging Chandler over to the bookshelves, tying the tie to a rung in the sliding library ladder, taking his own to re-enforce the knot.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:43 am

Chandler looked down to swallow nervously. "Mmm..." He whispered. "So.... is this how you're going to do it? Tie me up and take me when you can't even watch my face as you fuck me? Huh... What a way to lose your v card..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:45 am

He froze, his hands on Chandler's shoulders. "You're a virgin?" he asked, a bit disbelieving. He worked the knot until Chandler was facing him.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:46 am

Chandler looked at him and smiled. "And if I am?" He whispered. "Does that change your opinion of me because I will NOT be your bitch!" He said and frowned not adding the 'Never again' he was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Clarington

Hunter Clarington

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:51 am

"Who said I wanted to make you my bitch?" he snorted. "The only opinion I have of you is that you are a ruthless tease. I know you have my number in your phone, I've seen you thumbing over it sometimes when you're leaving me a rock hard mess."

He looked over him for a moment. "As it is. What I want to do to you know is still fuck your brains out. But. . . . " he leaned forward, his finger trailing down his cheek for a moment. "I bet you've never been kissed properly without the harshness." he murmured. Leaning forward he kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Kiehl

Chandler Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 3:55 am

Chandler froze and he blinked. He kissed back slowly and hummed, pressing up against him and pulled him down to meet him. "Mmm." He gasped out. He pulled at the male an pressed flush against him. "I don't mind losing it to you Hunter... I don't care if we're dating but I do want to see your face and I don't want it to be standing in a library." He murmured. "Please don't make me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dalton Academy Library   Dalton Academy Library - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dalton Academy Library
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next