The Wonderful World Of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Based Forum Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Kurtbastian Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

Money : 4267

A Kurtbastian Reunion Empty
PostSubject: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Sebastian left Seth to explore a little on his own, not sure how he felt with the idea of him being alone in the big city. He needed to learn to let go though, Seth wasn't a little kid anymore. From Central Park, Sebastian made his way to Time Square. He texted Kurt telling him that he was standing in front of the steps, hoping that they'd be able to find each other somehow.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Money : 4262

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:22 pm

After his run in with Seth, Kurt hurried to the steps to see if he could find Sebastian. He paused upon entering the area to catch his breath. Then he finally spotted Sebastian and hurried over to him.

Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Sebastian turned around, trying to spot Kurt in the sea of people seemed impossible until he noticed the most fashionable men ever approaching him. He waved at him and stepped towards him. "Good to see you again. I thought I saw a nice little coffee shop just around the corner hear, let's hope it's not filled too much with tourists."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:29 pm

"Its good to see you has well Sebastian. That sounds like a good idea I'm in dire need of a coffee right now. So lead the way please. "
Kurt said indicating that he would follow Sebastian.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Sebastian flashed him another smile before placing a hand on his shoulder to guide him out of the mess of people and towards the coffee shop he had passed. There were a ton of tourists taking pictures and gawking at the sites, Sebastian just rolled his eyes at them. He finally got them to the coffee shop and he held open the door for him. "After you, Hummel."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Kurt was startled to have Sebastian's hand on his shoulder but realized that he didn't mind it in the least. He let Sebastian lead him out of the crowd to the coffee shop. He blushed slightly at Sebastian opening the door for him. He went in and waited for Sebastian at the counter.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Sebastian stepped inside and he smiled at the sweet smell of coffee hitting him. He walked over to stand next to Kurt. "I'll have a Chai Tea latte and my friend here will have whatever his heart desires. And we'll split one of those big sugar cookies." He looked over at Kurt to see if that was alright with him.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Kurt looked at Sebastian his eyebrow raised in question, but he didn't say anything and ordered.

"I will have a non fat mocha please"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Sebastian gave a small nod and waited with Kurt for them to make their drinks. Finally he grabbed his own drink and motioned for Kurt to follow him over to an empty table.

"So, how have you been?" he asked as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Kurt followed Sebastian to the table sitting down across from him.

"Well I'm in the city of my dreams, doing a job I love. And trying to get into NYADA. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:24 pm

Sebastian sipped his drink and smiled.

"Sounds like you're doing quite well. I'm currently at NYADA myself, it's a nice place. You'll really like it there, I'm sure you'll get in."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:29 pm

Kurt smiles sadly at this. He figured Sebastian knew about how they didn't accept him the first time. He was pretty sure the second time wouldn't be any different but his friends kept trying to convince him to try at least once more.

"We will see. I haven't had much luck in the past. Had pretty much given up but some friends convinced me to try once more. I'm really not sure I want to try again though. It was such a disappointment the first go around."

He looked at his drink for a minute not meeting Sebastian's eyes before he took a long sip.
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Sebastian watched him, feeling that he said the wrong thing. "Hey, if you don't try again, you'll always wonder 'what if', you know?" He watched him, feeling bad. Kurt deserved to be at NYADA just as much as he did. "I can always put in a good word if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:43 pm

Kurt at first didn't respond. How did he answer that. He knew it might help him but at the same time he wasn't sure why Sebastian would do something like that for him. He looked up and watched Sebastian for minute and said

"You don't have to, I appreciate the offer though."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:47 pm

Sebastian gave a wave of his hand and shook his head. "I know I don't have to, but I want to, Kurt." He sipped from his coffee and looked over at him.

"So how's Vogue.Com, treating you?"
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:54 pm

"Keeps me busy. I do enjoy design things so that is a plus. Just sometimes wish i could do more of my own stuff and not just what they want me to do. But its a good job with pretty decent pay. Once i'm accepted to whatever college that i can get into they will work around my schedule for school. "

He said smiling, watching Sebastian noticing how much he seemed to have grown up over the last year. He was liking this new Sebastian
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Sebastian listened to him and smiled, he could tell how passionate Kurt was about fashion and Vogue.com. He could appreciate that passion as he held it too for his own work.

"Well it's really good to hear you're doing well there. I really hope that continues."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:15 pm

Kurt blushed slightly and tried to concentrate on his drink. He wasn't sure what was going on with him but he wasn't liking it right now. He promised himself he would take things slow. But this new Sebastian was so very different and one he really thought he could get to like.

"Thank you. I hope things go well with you and your twin. But why did I never know there was a twin?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:25 pm

Sebastian smiled as he noticed the light tinting on Kurt's cheek, sipping his drink to hide the smirk. He shrugged his shoulders a little and played with his coffee cup.

"I never really talked about Seth. It's not that I was embarrassed or anything, I just, didn't talk about it."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:37 pm

Kurt looked at him for a few not really understanding why he wouldn't talk about someone that was that important to him in his life but he didn't push the issue.

"Well OK,I just was wondering. I didn't mean to pry. I guess i find it odd that there is now a brother. So what exactly are you studying at NYADA?"
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Sebastian shook his head a little. "You weren't prying, I understand. I'd be curious too. Seth is important to me, it's just people ask questions that I don't know how to answer or they don't understand him."

Sebastian bit on his lip wishing that his relationship between him and Seth was easier to explain. "Oh, uh I'm studying musical theatre. I'm hoping to start auditioning for some shows soon."
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:50 pm

Kurt didn't like seeing how unsure Sebastian seemed to be about his brother. He just didn't understand why he would feel that way. He figured there was a story behind this. He hoped to find out more.

"Really musical theater. I didn't realize you like singing in the Warblers that much. But i think you would be good at that. I hope you are able to get into those shows soon."
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:01 am

Sebastian bit his lip and shrugged. Truth was, singing and performing were one of the few things he cared about other than Seth. They gave his life some sort of meaning, but no one really knew that.

"Thanks, Kurt. I'm hoping so too. Fingers crossed, I guess. So what brought you to Callbacks last night?"
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:06 am

Kurt blushed a bright red. Not really looking at Sebastian he mumbled

"Roomie decided to have company and not the kind I want to see or hear. Some things should just not be heard if you understand what I mean. I don't care that you are with someone but please let me know ahead of time if you are bringing them home so I can find something else to do." He said taking a big drink of his mocha
Back to top Go down
Sebastian Smythe

Sebastian Smythe

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:12 am

Sebastian nearly choked on his drink as he laughed, cover his mouth with his napkin. "See this is why I am thankful that I don't share an apartment with anyone... well except Seth now but I don't think I'll have to worry about him hooking up with anyone any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Kurtbastian Reunion   A Kurtbastian Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

A Kurtbastian Reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wonderful World Of Love :: New York City, New York :: Times Square-
Jump to: