The Wonderful World Of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Glee Based Forum Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

Money : 4292

Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:30 am

'You do know he and I...are... Or well...Were... kind of. Right?'
Back to top Go down
https://twwol.rpg-board.net
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

Money : 4250

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 4:56 am

"Are you saying you were intemate? No i didnt know you were like that i just knew you were very close. I could see that.But then why do you want me you could have each other sounds like thats what you want." He said confused about why he was involved.
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:14 am

'Have you ever seen twin brothers making out on the street? No. They'd be stoned to death... Kurt, I like you and so does Sebastian. If you liked us back... Then it would make it easier for us to go out as well. Having you, a third, a BEAUTIFUL third... Would fix a lot.'
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:42 am

Kurt read the message trying to absorb it all." I guess I understand the reasoning. We will have to see how it goes I just dont want to be hurt and this could be double the pain if something happened."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 9:41 am

'Kurt. I want you, even if he doesn't want me anymore, I want you. I'll do my best not to get you hurt and while Seb and I fight a lot, we love a hell of a lot more. And we still have boundaries to reach and discover so... It's still new to us... But I would still love to go out with you, just you and I.'
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:14 am

"I would like that very much. Thank you for explaining what is going on. I hope you understand why I'm being so cautious about this whole situation. I have been hurt before, badly, I would really like to avoid that. I mean I know realistically that it will probably still happen. But if I can avoid it I do. I am very protective of my heart and don't give it easy, not anymore. I hope you and Seb can understand that this is something we will all have to work at and see how things turn out." Kurt typed worrying at his lips
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:08 pm

'That sounds fine. Just don't give up yet. I still want that date. Wink'
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Kurt smiled at that.
"Don't worry I won't. Very Happy "
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 10:17 pm

"Do you have any kind of preference. Or am I just going to surprise you."
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 10:40 am

'Surprise me Kitten. I'll love it either way.'
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:07 pm

"Kitten? Ok well do u want to meet me outdside of Callbacks at ar und 6:30 we will go from there. Dress watmp
Back to top Go down
Seth Smythe
Admin
Seth Smythe

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:10 pm

I hope that said 'dress warm' because watmp seems like: Whataver Attracts Trouble My Prince. Either way... I think I'll do both. Wink And Kurt? You are my kitten, you moan when you kiss and it's like this sexy purr... I love it.
Back to top Go down
Kurt Hummel

Kurt Hummel

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:58 pm

"Lol yes I meant dress warm, sorry about that. A..and thank you for the compliment I think. I didn't realize I did that. Hope you like what I have planned. See you soon."

(moving outside of Callbacks)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com   Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurt Hummel at Vogue .com
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2